From the moment you arrive in our bright, Mediterranean-style lobby, you’ll notice the effort put into making your vacation serene and relaxing and your meetings productive and enjoyable. The Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort & Spa staff and service is not only high quality, it’s award winning. We are proud to be the recipients of...
- 2006 through 2012 consecutive AAA Four Diamond Award
- Best of the South, as chosen by the readers of Meeting South Magazine for outstanding facility providing excellence in service, 2005
- Conde Nast Traveler Golf Poll, Best Golf Resort, 2005
- Best of the Beach, as chosen by the readers of Sun News (local newspaper) for Overall Best Hotel and Hotel for Couples, 2005
- Best of the Best from Conde Nast Traveler 2007 Golf Resort
But that’s not all. In addition to providing the best service around, we also offer more amenities than any other destination in the Carolinas, including...
- a concierge desk, to help you find the best dining, shopping and entertainment in Myrtle Beach
- a full-service business center, including high-speed internet access
- complimentary services such as newspapers delivered to your room
- internet access in your guest room for a small daily fee
- guest rooms equipped with coffee and tea, individual climate control, in room safes, hairdryers, robes, and Marriott Revive bedding
- one restaurant and one lounge located directly on the ocean
- swimming options – outside, inside, in the ocean, hot tubs and a water slide
- a full service spa and fitness room
- seasonal pool bar and pool side dining
- and more!
A couple things to know before your arrival...
- check in time is 4 p.m.
- check out time is 11 a.m.
- we also offer video review billing and video checkout, along with express checkout
- we provide on-site parking at a daily charge of $10 in addition to valet parking ($18 daily)
- although we ask that you leave your pets at home, service animals are allowed for persons with disabilities